Millennium - The Complete First Season DVD guide
Season one of Chris Carter's Millennium TV series is now available to own on DVD format. This page contains a guide listing all the information and specifications that you need to know about Millennium: The Complete First Season!
There are 219 days remaining.
Millennium: The Complete First Season
Retired serial-profiler Frank Black has moved his family to Seattle to escape the violence and horror he dealt with while working for the FBI in Washington, D.C. Although his uncanny and often unsettling ability to see into the twisted minds of serial killers has caused him much inner torment, Black knows his "gift" can still be used to help protect and save others. For that reason he has joined the mysterious Millennium Group, a team of underground ex-law enforcement experts dedicated to fighting against the ever-growing forces of evil and darkness in the world.
- Commentary for Pilot by Chris Carter
- Commentary for Gehenna by director David Nutter
DVD Special Features:
- Documentary - "Order in Chaos, Making Millennium Season One"
- Featurette - "Chasing the Dragon: a Conversation with the Academy Group"
- Featurette - "Creating the Logo and Title Sequence"
- Eight TV Spots
- English for the hearing impaired
DVD Region Code: 2
DVD Rating: 18
DVD Release Date:
Released on Monday, July 12, 2004.
DVD Aspect Ratio:
1.33:1 Aspect Ratio - Full Frame version 4:3
940 Minutes Approx
DVD Discs: 6
E&EO. Specifications may be subject to change.