Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

skypeposter.jpg

Hi Folks,

Just in case you didn't know there is a new Skype chat Group this Friday to take a look at "The Hand Of Saint Sebastian" and all are welcome. I have updated the poster and the date in the threads title and I hope you will come along and join us. Now we have a lot more members of our Facebook Group now then we did last time. About a hundred of them so I expect there will be some new faces wanting to join us but rest assured I will keep the group size to what we can manage.

So let us know if you plan to make it.

Eth

PS I didn't think we'd need to suggest which episode to watch for this one right folks? :whistling:

Guest WaveCrest

PS I didn't think we'd need to suggest which episode to watch for this one right folks? :whistling:

That's a given. :oneeyedwinK I didn't get this joke at first, but with the last chat we didn't have a specific episode or episodes as the topic (suggested episodes instead).

I'll be able to make it (I've got to make the call! :laugh: ).

Guest WaveCrest

Just a reminder for anyone who is interested, if you would like to participate in this Friday's Skype group chat about the Millennium episode "The Hand of Saint Sebastian", just PM me or Mark, or post a reply in this thread. :smile:

My thanks to all those who attended the Skype chat yesterday. I had a great time, lots of Millennium talk and plenty of laughs as well. We shall be meeting next week, same day, same time and we need a topic folks (unless one has already been suggested) and ideas folks?

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Josef thought of a couple of suggestions for an episode to be discussed. He mentioned them in the chat box during the group chat last night. I can remmeber one of them, which was the third season episode "Through a Glass, Darkly".

I thought that was one of our best Skype group chats last night. The sound (from my point of view) was spot on, you could hear everyone clearly.

I'm not sure at the moment if I can make it next Friday. Will find out next week.

I agree with Richard, it was a very clear chat, definitely spot on.

We brought up a number of different episodes, including the ones we like the least, which is what I think would be a good subject to carry over this coming Friday. We weren't able to spend a lot of time on each of them, and may I say that there really weren't very many chosen. It would help any new people joining to voice their opinion, and give those of us who did get a chance to speak about them an opportunity to cover the subject in more detail.

If not, then naturally I have no problems with any other episode, I really do love them all, even those that I don't like. Makes sense to me. :ouroborous:

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hey y'all I had fun even though i wasn't there very long, sorry i had to run out so quick, just too many interruptions on my end and my kitty was waiting. lol she is nice and clean and flea free. :) I love our little family! :) :iluvyou:

Laura :)

Hi folks,

Couldn't agree with you all more, the clarity was superb. I don't know what magic worked in our favour on Friday but I hope we get the same clear sound next time around. I'm very happy for us to touch upon "Through a Glass Darkly" if you guys fancy tackling that one? Let em know what you decide and as soon as you have a decision I can whip up a poster and get it up for folks like Anthony and Kara to see.

Looking forward to speaking with you all again.

Eth :clapping:

PS Bring Salem along to the next chat Laura, I am sure she can purr along along with us. :oneeyedwinK