Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

I know it's a few weeks away, but I was wondering when we will do a Halloween-themed MM: The Family group chat. Here's why...

The next chat is this Friday (24th September), the episode being discussed "The Sound of Snow". If we go by our fortnightly chats, the next chats will be on Friday 8th and 22nd October. After that the next chat would be on Friday 5th November (Guy Fawkes Night). Shall we have a group chat on Friday 29th October, two days before Hallowe'en?

Friday 29th October sounds good to me Richard. I think we do need a Halloween chat. It's my favourite time of the year and I try to cram in as many fun things as is possible. When we get together tomorrow we can have a brief chat about Halloween. We ought to have a Skype chat with a difference, do something special, so I'll pick your brains and have a fumble around in my own as well.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Well, we've got two chats before the Halloween chat on Friday 29th October, so I'm going to suggest Anthony for choosing which Millennium episode we'll talk about on the 8th October chat. Then Kara can choose the episode we'll discuss on 22nd October. :thumbsup:

Guest WaveCrest

The next scheduled Millennium: The Family Skype chat will be held this coming Friday (8th October) at the usual time of 8 pm UK time (2 pm US Central Time, 3 pm US East Coast Time). The episode being discussed is the first season episode "Lamentation", the episode which introduced a certain Lucy Butler.

Thank you so much Richard. I had intended a thousand times to post that information myself but I have been so busy lately with one thing or another I just continued to keep forgetting. Good to know you have your head screwed on my friend.

This should be an absolute blast. Anthony couldn't have picked a better episode./

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Thank you so much Richard. I had intended a thousand times to post that information myself but I have been so busy lately with one thing or another I just continued to keep forgetting.

No probs Mark. Glad to be of help. :thumbsup:

Good to know you have your head screwed on my friend.

Eth

Back out in the field later as Worzel Gummidge. :laugh: