Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

I might be a little late to the chat, since I'm at work til 20:00 this Friday...9 o'clock UK time, and it takes 30 minutes until I can catch up at home...but if I can finish up early on Friday, I might be able to use the fancy headset at work and spend an hour with you before a 30 minute break and join with you again at home...we'll see...

and I'll try to watch the episode again...

Message received and understood Josef. We'll keep a look out for you and make sure you get the call.

I agree Darlene, it's a great choice of episode considering the spooky time of year. We'll have to let Anthony pick a few more and be sure to get your thinking caps on for ideas for the Halloween chat. I have had some suggestion come in that I will discuss with all at the chat and we'll plan a night of devilry to look forward to.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

LOL Anyone for a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Ah, those were the days. Been thinking about getting the Worzel Gummidge DVD set for a while.

Guest WaveCrest

These are the people who should/will be there on Friday night for the "Lamentation" chat:

Anthony

Darlene

Josef

Kara

Laura

Mark

Rhonda ?

Richard.

Hi Richard,

That looks about right to me but there will always be last minute additions and drop outs to consider. I think Paul has echoed the sentiment that he would like to join us but nothing is set in stone. I'm not sure if Rhonda is making it, has she indicated she might to anyone else? From what I can gather it very much depends if she is at work or not as that's the time she gets to use Skype.

That said, don't worry too much about trying to pre-empt who will make it. Watch for the green lights on the day and we'll take it from there.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hi Guys. :)

Well i don't want to be selfish and take a slot in the chat if im unsure whether or not i will be there so im just going to say if anyone else would like to join in the chat please let them have my slot and join in the fun. :) I iwll miss y'all very much but as i have told Mark and Richard, my husband Frank is on vacation this week and so far everyday has been an adventure. LOL He has day trips planned for us so i don't think i will make it to the chat. We have some errands to run in the morning and then tomorrow afternoon we are building a cemetary in our front yard for Halloween. LOL I will post pics when we are done. :) We have a fog maching and spooky noises and a bag of bones and a life size skeleton and ghosts and many more things. lol :) I will defintely be there for the Halloween chat though. wouldn't miss that. :) :Pottsie:

Laura :) xoxo

If you can't make it Laura, no fear, we'll still be here when your vacation is over. :thumbsup:

I have an idea for the Halloween Chat that we could discuss this evening. We'll no doubt be discussing "The Curse Of Frank Black" at the Halloween Chat but I had an idea for a Horror DVD Club. When it comes to chatting about the films we have seen it's rare for us all to be on the same page with regards to what we have seen so......I want people to come up with suggestions for great examples of a horror film. You can make as many suggestions as you like and I'll make a note of them this evening and what I'll do is randomly draw one from a hat and your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to watch the selected film before the Halloween chat so we can all chat about a film we have all just watched. How's that for an idea? We could even add this to upcoming chats, selecting a new film for each of them. :oneeyedwinK

Eth