Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Well I'm in (obviously) but what I'll do is as we reach Thursday I will send out a PM or email to those in question and get a yes or no from each of them. There are others who have expressed interest and the only thing that is preventing them from is the time. Here's hoping they will be able to make it though and I'll have a full list by Thursday at the latest.

Eth

Id love Randee and Kimon to join us folks. I know Kimon is taking a brief hiatus from fandom at the moment to turn his attention to other things but rest assured he will be back with us as soon as he is ready. If Randee is reading this, I do hope you are well and allow me to say how much we have all missed you.

Looking forward to Friday folks.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Do say if I am being bossy by posting a list of who I assume will be joining in, and the people who are possibles. It's just so I get a better idea of who to add to the group call list on Friday evening.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Do say if I am being bossy by posting a list of who I assume will be joining in, and the people who are possibles. It's just so I get a better idea of who to add to the group call list on Friday evening.

Bossy Britches. LOL :oneeyedwinK haha just joking ((((Hugs))))))

Laura :)

Not bossy at all my friend. I prefer "on the ball" as a description. You have to know who to call to ensure everyone who wants to take part is able to. You have done some sterling work with The Family and I am sure all of us are appreciative of your diligence and enthusiasm.

See you all later folks and looking forward to chatting with you all.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

The next Skype "Millennium: The Family" group chat will be on Friday 24th September. The responsibility for choosing which episode for discussion I'm going to give to Darlene. :thumbsup: