Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

57893_476572382872_611347872_6642387_942467_n.jpg

Hi folks,

Updated Skype Group News for you all. We meet again on Friday 10th September for a discussion on the third season episode "Through A Glass Darkly". All are welcome.

See you all then,

Eth

BEER---> It starts at 2 PM Central, so depending upon how far West you are it's 1 to 2 hours. If you're still in CA then I believe it's 2 hours difference, which makes it 12:00 noon. Correct me if I'm wrong. I get confused because some states don't do daylight savings.

BELCH

I so love replying to your posts, they're fun. :smile::ouroborous:

Hi Belch,

Firstly, thanks to Darlene for providing you with assistance, I just wanted to say how great it would be if you could make it. I think everyone here who has taken part in these will attest to what fun they are.

Here's hoping you can make the chat. If you can, PM your Skype contact details either to myself or to Richard (Wave_crest) and we will make sure you receive the all important call on the day.

Best wishes,

Eth

BEER----> OK, now I've got the timing figured out - High Noon (PDT) Friday the 10th, for us here West of the Rockies. Ome problem for me is I'll be fishing on June Lake, CA - in the Eastern Sierras. I will have my laptop, not sure if I'll take it on the the boat, but who knows. If not this time, maybe next time I'll hook up for this event.

BELCH

BEER----> I know I can speak for all of us when I say that we look forward to you joining our Skype chats and hearing your voice. What a blessing it has been for us, and what fun.

Oh how I wish I could be in the Eastern Sierras with you. I was raised in CA, and so miss the ocean and mountains. Thank God I have a lake nearby that I can go to; sure does help. Mountains are a little farther away. :confused:

BELCH

:drunk:

Guest WaveCrest

Just trying to get an idea of who will be joining in with Friday's chat. I know Josef has said he won't be able to make the chat (he mentioned it during last night's live chat during Spooktalkular's season 3 premiere). Below is a list of who I assume will be taking part this Friday:

Anthony

Darlene

Kara

Laura

Mark

Richard.

Possibles:

Beerbelch ?