Millennium Character Profile of Eric Swan
A detailed Millennium character profile, listing all episodes and seasons in which Eric Swan appeared. The main characters of Chris Carter's Millennium have summaries and biographies where available. Where possible and relevant, we've also included any determined allegiance to for example Millennium Group Factions such as Owls and Roosters or if the person is determined as being a member of Legion etc. Please note that our episode, cast, character and crew profiles may contain potential spoilers if you have yet to see the entire series of Millennium.
There are 16 days remaining.
Millennium Character Profiles
Most popular Character profiles
Our top 5 most popular Character profiles are:
Last read Character profiles
Main Millennium Profiles
You may also be interested in these main Millennium Cast and Crew:
This profile has been viewed 4179 times.
It was last viewed on Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 2:10 PM (UTC).
There is no behavourial data available for Eric Swan.
Faction, Occupation, Rank etc.
There is no pertinent data available for Millennium character Eric Swan.
- Sergeant Eric Swan worked closely with Sergeant David Cougar, who was murdered by the Millennium Group.
- Swan and Cougar spent time together in a psych ward at Walter Reed.
- They both were obsessed by biological agents they said were used in Desert Storm. Swan wrote letters, called into radio talk shows.
- Swan frequented the 'Conspiracy Central' website under the name of Thomas Paine.
- Swan used to call in to Art Bell's radio talk show, under the name Thomas Paine.
- On February 25th 1991 during the Ground operation of the Gulf War's Desert Storm, Swan aged 19 was ordered to load biological shells containing Microplasma flavivirus (Marburg) and fire at a target predetermined by the Millennium Group, later confirmed by Peter Watts as Vector 83.2, range 1200 yards. He challenged the order which was noted and recorded under Article 15, document number BX732, dated 25 February 1991.
- Eric Swan was killed by Taylor Watts, daughter of Millennium Group Patron Peter Watts.
- Eric Swan appeared in 1 episode/s of the Millennium television series.
Eric Swan's Millennium Character Profile
Swan was responsible for the abduction of Taylor Watts, an attempt to force The Millennium Group into admitting their release of the Marburg Virus on Gulf War soldiers. He often called into Art Bell's radio talk-show under the pseudonym Thomas Paine.
Profile courtesy of Millennium FAQ.
Millennium Cast, Character or Crew Credit
Eric Swan was a character in the television series Millennium.
Eric Swan was responsible for the attempted murder of Taylor Watts during the Millennium episode Collateral Damage (#MLM-311).
Eric Swan appeared in the following 1 episode/s of Millennium: